<< BACK TO EMPLOYMENT
Convenience Center Rules
- Berkeley County residential waste only
- NO SCAVENGING
- Pickup sized vehicles only - larger vehicles must use the landfill.
- Single axle trailers 10’ or less are allowed at the Convenience Centers. All others
must use the Landfill.
- Maximum waste accepted at the Convenience Center site is a ½ ton. The ½ ton is
considered to be approximately a pick- up load or one 10’ single axle trailer load.
Combinations of pick-up and trailer loads must use the Landfill.
- Customers are responsible for unloading and placing waste in the proper containers.
- NO LOITERING
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Children must be attended to at all times.
- Recycling is encouraged. Please use containers provided.
- Special Waste Disposal must be coordinated with staff at Landfill.
- Police have jurisdiction at all sites.
- Swap Shops will accept only items suitable for re-use. Textiles are not accepted.